Competition Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Dates of Competition:
Starting on Tuesday 22nd September 2020
Ending on Sunday 27th September 2020
A 3 night break to L'Ecurie Holiday Cottage for up to 4 people.
Available dates to take the prize:
Prize can be taken during April, May or September 2021
NB: The prize does not include transport/ferry costs to France and is offered on a self-catering basis, subject to cottage availability.
1. The promoter is: Vendée Holiday Cottages whose registered office is in Lairoux, France
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of Vendée Holiday Cottages and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is via https://www.facebook.com/vendeeholidaycottagesfrance and to LIKE the post only. To be entered into the competition you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own free will.
6. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated on the Post on the Facebook Page. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post. Like the post only. To be entered into the competition you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own free will.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random via the software platform that we use.
15. The winner will be notified by a private message on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available on our Facebook Page.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This policy was updated on 31st March 2020.